Micargi Cougar GTS, 26″ Beach Cruiser Bicycle,Silver Chrome,Retro Handlebar,Single Speed

$478.88

Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare


Price: $478.88
(as of Oct 12, 2022 06:57:36 UTC – Details)



FRAME:MICARGI 26 CRUISER HI-TENSILE
HANDLEBARS:RETRO CRUISER BAR STEEL CHROME
SIZE:18”15.5”
STEM:ALLOY TALL COOL
FORK:SPRINGER FORK HI-TEN STEEL CHROME
SEATPOST:STEEL CHROME
CRANKSET:ONE PIECE STEEL CHROME CHAINRINGS 44T
HUBS:COASTER BRAKES 140H(SPECIAL>68H)
SPOKES:STAINLESS STEEL 14G
FREEWHEEL:SPROCKET 22T
CHAINS:HEAVY DUTY BROWN
RIMS:ALLOY SILVER FRONT/REAR>26”*1.75 140H(Special>68)
BRAKES:COASTER BRAKES
TIRES:26”*2.125 WHITE WALL

Classic men’s beach cruiser bike with Micargi 26” cruiser HI-TENSILE steel, ideal for casual, comfortable riding around the neighborhood or relaxing on the beach
Elegant plating color, match with string line frame, decent handle grips and saddle, provides a cushioned ride for easy rolling.
Retro style cruiser handlebars, stretch designed bike, to fully stretch your body and arms when you are riding
This bike is lightweight generally, 26” size tire, it is great for daily commute riding in the city, or to ride in the countryside with families in the weekends.
This bicycle is 85% assembled, you only need to assemble the rest 15% parts, we wish you and your dear families enjoy a happy riding. For more spicification, please check information in description. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us by email the first time.Thank you!

Micargi Cougar GTS, 26″ Beach Cruiser Bicycle,Silver Chrome,Retro Handlebar,Single Speed
Micargi Cougar GTS, 26″ Beach Cruiser Bicycle,Silver Chrome,Retro Handlebar,Single Speed
24bike store
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart